My Hauls From Hong Kong

January 10, 2016

This hauls actually was from my Hong Kong trip last December and I can say I was able to nab a couple of great deals during my stay. As many of you know, after the Christmas rush, the prices everywhere DROP. And that means its time to hunt for the cheapest bargains while it lasts hahaha. :)

well, vacation is over and its time to head home.


Focus on the trooper not the little brother...


hehe who needs clothes when you have. model kits.



I was able to purchase both these kits for 138 HKD each and that is a big price drop to be honest. All you need to do is canvas the area and find the best deals before buying . Next thing you know you found kits as cheap as candy. (the cheap candy)


I as able to bring home an RG Zaku and a 1/72 scale X-Wing Fighter which I will be unboxing in my next post.



Also found a hobby shop that sells gunpla parts, metal, to recast, to resin! It was mod heaven.  


So, to not waste my trip... also picked up metal detail on parts for my RG Zaku which I hope to start some work on, the moment I clear some backlog and projects.


Really happy of this buy. Instead of having to pay much more and wait for my order to get shipped. This one i just picked of a rack!







And that wraps up my hauls from Hong Kong! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments