Commission WIP: 1/48 X-Wing Starfighter

January 18, 2016

Surprised to have received this commission so early in the year, even before finishing my own        X-Wing model. And here I have yet another X-wing to work on... and this time even bigger haha. But it was good to know that the client wants me to make the build as neat and original as possible, so guess that spares me the time I might have spent if I go "all-out" on the weathering. 

I'm really liking the look of this kit, and it also gives me more content for my blog anyway so its a win-win situation. Stay tuned for the unboxing which I will be releasing really soon. 



Not only that, the client happily agreed to my requested set of things I thought might come in handy. That saves me a trip to my local hobby shop. I already opened up the kit and I can say it may be a basic kit to build, forgetting the fact that this comes with LED and moves! How cool is that?! For me that is one of the major plus points to this kit and i'm very excited to begin my first commission of the year, with another great kit to work on!




Till next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments