Unboxing: RG Char Zaku II

May 16, 2016


I decided to reveal my next build thru this unboxing, haha wheres the fun in that right? But yes thats about it, this was a kit I purchased back in HK last year and I decided that it’s time that I work on it now. I don't plan on doing anything grand just a normal paint job with extra metal add ons I bought as well while I was there. Anyway, enough talk, time to see what’s in the box!






















That concludes this unboxing, but I'll be including the metal add-on set I got and decals as well. You know that RG kits are awesome but they don't come with water-slide decals which for me is a downside. Now the metal set comes with the thrusters, mono eye, shoulder spikes, and a multitude of tubing which saves a lot of time if you were to sand and nip the plastic version one by one.


Till next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments