Clone Trooper [mass effect] commission ver.SSG

September 20, 2015

And it is done! finally got to throw in the towel on this one. after a few months of on and of work, i got to finish this once and for all. The Final output of my Commission on the Clone Trooper figure. Not as stunning as i expected it to be, but it sure was a pain in the butt working on it. i did get to practice on new skills, seemed right to try it out on this figure. And hey the client was satisfied, and I got more than i asked for. haha seems like a win-win to me, anyway here you go Clone Trooper to Mass Effect ver.SSG. enjoy.



 nasty seams



































Till next time!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. he looks like he had been in the battle field.

    Playgroup Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete