HG Star Build Strike [painted build]

January 06, 2015

its been so long since i last held my airbrush, and this would be my first painted kit in a few months. i received this during christmas and decided to be a warm up kit before i start moving on to my bigger builds. so it took me 2 days to assemble and 2 days to paint. this kit requires plenty of masking if you want to cover some details in the gun and shield etc. so i only modded the skirt, the usual mod for HG kits and placed as much color separation into the scheme along with pre shading, added my own color choices here and there and tried my best to make this one badass looking kit. 































































































 sorry for a heap of images, its been awhile since i got to do this.
Thank for passing by, till next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments